Monday, June 9, 2008

what I do at work




In other news:

I'm going to go running (not outside, whatareyounuts?! It's like 100 friekin degrees out! I'll be in the ACed gym, tyvm) and then go home to shorty to follow through on this texting conversation from this morning:

B: mondays suck. i just want to come home and cuddle wichu on the couch all night. while blasting AC of course.
C: omg agreed. and time is going by sooo slow.
B: worst. lets be hermits all night.
C: yes. and a nap is in order.
B: OK. yes. in underwear and tanktops.
C: naked perhaps?
B: OK, twist my arm.
C: We can grill kielbasa :)

Sorry, I gotta run, dear readers. I guess you all will just never know if we are truly going to fry up some sausages for dinner or if "grilling kielbasa" might mean something more... I mean, it was texted amidst talk of a naked couch nap.

No comments: