Monday, June 9, 2008

what i do at work


3:00pm Crash Will Bring You Down -- Down to the Level, In Fact, of Creating Ridiculously Long Run-on-Sentence Type Article Titles in Order to Test Formatting. Let's Hope this Works.


My eyes are currently experiencing that familiar burning sensation that stems back to my high school History courses. I know that with this burning comes a struggle -- a struggle of Epic Proportions -- a struggle so .... struggly.... that I can't even properly flip through my internal Thesaurus to think of a word better than "struggly."
Robert Goulet once told us that Emerald Nuts could assist us in escaping this 3:00pm slump. In what was perhaps his attempt at a final laugh, Goulet dropped dead shortly after these Emerald Nuts commercials begain airing.
Was it nut poisoning? An overdose of "essential" oils? A failed digestive system caused by internal bleeding from the presence of sharp nut shell fragments that accidentally made their way into his can of Emerald Nuts?
No one knows for sure. All I know is I'll stick to iced coffee, thanks.



(for clarification -- by "what i do at work" i didn't mean i was simply blogging at work. i mean i actually wrote this for work. yup.)

No comments: