Wednesday, June 18, 2008

August AND December

Well, December 12 for the first movie, Twilight.


August 2 for the fourth book, Breaking Dawn.

It really is a toss-up which one I am more excited for. Considering the movie will take me just 2 hours to watch and the book might take me 5 hours, at the most, to finish... I think I have to go with the book for its added 3 hours of entertainment.

We are officially pre-teens. If our childish, everyday antics didn't already get us that status, this obsession certainly does.

Oh, and if anyone needs us, we'll be in our apartment not speaking and eating take-out with our faces in these books for the next week. Breaks may be taken only when Edward Cullen effects our breathing pattern to the point of medical concern. Interruptions for emergencies only please.

No comments: